GIVE BACK RALLY BEADS
The Tyanna Foundation
"Courage" to remind her that she has what it takes. Dressed up with pink faceted agate gemstones, a warrior's stone for protection and courage.
Tyanna Foundation: To honor a mother they lost too soon, to fight a disease that takes too many…five sisters formed a foundation, named it for their mom and pledged to make life easier for women fighting breast cancer and their families. Rally Beads cheers this kind of passion, and supports the O’Brien sisters in their crusade to raise awareness and financial support for breast cancer patients and survivors through Breastfest events in five cities. For every “Courage” mantra band sold, Rally Beads will make a $5.00 donation to the Tyanna Foundation and its mission to “Save the Girls.”
- Breastfest Events are held annually in Athens, GA, Baltimore MD, Greenville, SC, Philadelphia, PA and in the O’Brien hometown of Haddon Township, NJ.
- Over one million dollars has been raised to help women in these communities, through local breast cancer awareness outreach, services, treatment and patient care.
- 90 percent of funds raised go to local organization serving women with breast cancer and their families.
- A 100 percent volunteer organization getting the job done
- We urge all women to be aware of their breast health and get their annual mammograms. #savethegirls.
The Joseph Foundation
Giving a hand up and not a hand out is the rallying cry for theJoseph Fund, which oversees diverse and important ministries in the city of Camden, NJ.
At Rally Beads we have long been drawn to charities that lift up people and provide opportunites for children to reach their full potential. We got involved several years ago, hosting the first–ever Hand-UP gala to celebrate their transformational philosophy and raise money and awareness for the Fund.
We are especially inspired by the stories of young people pursuing higher education, first time home owners, all empowered by the outreach and opportunities provided by The Joseph Fund. (read Christina’s story here).
Rally Beads is proud and pleased to donate $5.00 from the sale of each “Hand Up” bracelet and each “Popelet” bracelet to the Joseph Fund. We hope these simple yet symbolic bracelets inspire you, as the Joseph Fund has inspired us.
Since 2012, The Joseph Fund has supported six thriving ministries that serve the people of Camden:
- 200 Camden teens are served by LUCY (Lifting Up Camden Youth) each year, receiving educational support and guidance,
- More than 14,000 students from across the US have visited the Romero Center to learn about systemic poverty and how to serve those in need.
- Joseph House provides overnight refuge to the most vulnerable during the winter months.
- The St Joseph Elementary School provides an exemplary education and scholarship opportunities to it K-8 students.
- The Child Development Center provides academic early childhood education, equipping young minds for scholastic success.
- More than 800 homes have been renovated and thousands of residents transformed into knowledgeable homeowners through the Saint Joseph Carpenter, quite literally changing the landscape of East Camden and the lives of those who call this community home.
"To change the world, we must be good to those who cannot repay us." Pope Francishttp://josephfundcamden.org/testimonial-diaz/